Quality People. Quality Products.
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
Fabricate and weld parts and products for our agriculture, service body and/or crane divisions.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using wire and gas welding equipment.
- Operates hoist, drill press, band saw, small brake, torch, plasma cutter, air tools, hand tools, and welder.
- Prepares joints to be soldered by removing impurities.
- Finishes parts by sanding or grinding angles and burrs.
Candidates should have 2 or more years of production welding experience with the ability to read prints and a tape measure.
Employment at SAC
If you are interested in maximizing your talents and developing new ones. If you are looking for a job that is not just the same old thing day after day. If you are someone that believes in doing the right things and doing them right. Then Sioux Automation is looking for you. An equal opportunity employer, we provide excellent wages and benefits in a comfortable work environment where employees still call each other by their first name and still take pride in providing our customers the highest quality products and the highest level of service in our industry.
Want to know more about Sioux Center? Check it out click here.
Please review the job openings, view our benefits and fill out an online application if you’re interested in a job. Contact Kim at 1-866-722-1488 ext. 169 or email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Sioux Automation Center.
Quality people. Quality products.