Flexible, Cost-Effective Storage
Roto-Press bagging systems offer the ultimate in cost-effective crop storage. Less expensive than permanent silos and bunkers, bagged storage also prevents the nutrient loss of bales, stacks, or pits. The Roto-Press bagging system provides the exact storage capacity, where you need it… every time. Versatile and flexible, the Roto-Press bags anything from silage to by-products to simultaneously bagging and cracking shell corn when a roller mill is added.
Roto-Press Bagging systems are available with tunnel sizes of 8, 9, and 10 feet. A Roto-Press can fill bags from 8 ft x 100 ft to as large as 10 ft x 300 ft. The wide 52” side load conveyor minimizes unloading wagon movement. The Roto-Press bagger is simple to set up and operate; accommodates tractors ranging from 80-200HP; features few moving parts; and is easy to transport from one location to another. A Roto-Press bagger is the one machine that will bag all your crops!
- Fast, Versatile, Economical, Unlimited Storage
- One Base machine with 3 tunnel choices: 8, 9, or 10 ft Diameter
- Available in 540 and 1000 rpm – 80 to 200HP
- 52” Side Load Hydraulic Drive Conveyor with Speed Control
- Hydraulic Raise/Lower Elbow on Conveyor
- Cleated Conveyor Belt will Move Virtually Any Product Including Shell Corn
- Fully Enclosed Oil Bath with Heavy Duty Double 100H Roller Final Drive Chain
- Easily towed – Fold in Turn/Stop/Tail Lights are Standard
- Combination of Simple Band Style Wheel Brakes and Internal Star Achieve Desired Compaction – No cables or back stop
- Standard Bag Boom Makes Starting a Bag Much Quicker and Easier
- New rear bearing design to extend service intervals