DESIGN REDUCES BARREL ROLL AND PRODUCES A LIFTING & TUMBLING ACTION
6100 SERIES TURBO-MAX MIXER
Equipped with New Turbo II Reels
The 61 Series Turbo-Max reel mixers by SAC are designed to be effective in both dairy and beef rations with all processed feed ingredients. The Turbo-Max Turbo II Reel uses a gentle mixing action, lifting and tumbling the ingredients with each rotation. Side augers move the feed from front to rear keeping the reel evenly loaded, as well as providing fast and smooth feed delivery. Available in 500 to 970 cubic feet, there is a Turbo-Max that can be sized and configured to meet your operations needs.
The 61 Series Turbo-Max reel mixers provide an extensive list of standard features including direct reel drive with nylatron bearings, splined auger drive shafts, HD 10 bolt hubs, drop side for easier loading and bucket guards. Bottom augers include ¾” flights at the convergence area and are supported by ½ or ¾” tubes for long life. The mixer drive features maintenance free idlers, Diamond® roller chain, oil bath enclosure and shear bolt protection. All are carried by a trailer designed to haul loads up to 30 lbs cubic feet.
- New Turbo II Reel provides exceptional ration mixing
- Fast & Complete Cleanout
- Lower Overall & Loading Heights for Easy Loading
- Quickly & Efficiently Produce a Thorough Mix of Beef & Dairy Rations
- Design Reduces Barrel Roll & Produces a Lifting & Tumbling Action
- Consistent Blend of Ingredients – Bunk Tests Prove It
- Faster Unloading Time Saves You Time & Money
- Producers’ Choice for Durability & Reliability
- Heavy Drive & Mixer Components
- Choice of Reels to Match Your Ration
- Stainless liners available to extend the life of your machine (standard on 6175 and 6197)
- Available in Truck or Trailer Models
- Sizes from 500 to 970 cubic feet
- Pair with a RAM system to maximize efficiency!