Quality People. Quality Products.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Engages in installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining physical structures of buildings, grounds, machinery and mechanical and electrical equipment.
Ascertains type of part needed, inspects worn, damaged, or defective part to determine replacement required or advises customer part needed according description or malfunction.
- Repairs and maintains manufacturing equipment using schematics, drawings, manufacturer’s manuals, appropriate tools and procedures.
- Repairs and maintains buildings, grounds, and vehicles.
- Documents daily time and part consumption.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks and inspections.
- Installs new equipment per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Acquires and schedules outside vendors for specialized maintenance with manager approval.
- Utilizes LOTO procedures and is safety orientated.
- Is responsible for spare parts and company owned tool inventory.
- Maintains a neat and orderly maintenance shop.
Candidates should have prior maintenance experience, strong mechanical and technical skills, good communication, problem solving skills and a valid driver’s license
Employment at SAC
If you are interested in maximizing your talents and developing new ones. If you are looking for a job that is not just the same old thing day after day. If you are someone that believes in doing the right things and doing them right. Then Sioux Automation is looking for you. An equal opportunity employer, we provide excellent wages and benefits in a comfortable work environment where employees still call each other by their first name and still take pride in providing our customers the highest quality products and the highest level of service in our industry.
Please review the job openings, view our benefits and fill out an online application if you’re interested in a job. Contact Kim at 1-866-722-1488 ext. 169 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Sioux Automation Center.
Quality people. Quality products.