Quality People. Quality Products.
Position: Machine Operator
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
Our Machine Operators have the opportunity to take raw material or components from different departments and turn them into a high quality part at will be passed on to the next department or end users, ensuring they have made a consistent, quality product that will service the final customer for decades.
- Primary areas including Burn Table, Shear/Brake, Saws and Machining.
- Inspect all part given to them for the project to ensure they are made correctly for project at hand.
- Reads blueprints or work orders for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions.
- Selects the correct dies, tool and settings necessary to produce, manufactured goods within quality standard.
- Clean and prepare item to the print or description in the shop order routing.
- Communicates any issues with a project to Manufacturing Supervisor or Primary area Lead person.
- Records on Shop order all qty completed and ends route when complete and passes shop order on to next department or completed tray.
- Cleans and maintains work area.
- Assists in other areas of shop floor as needed.
Previous machine operating or related manufacturing experience is preferred. Ability to read prints and measuring equipment is required. Candidates should have attention to detail and physical stamina and strength.
Employment at SAC
If you are interested in maximizing your talents and developing new ones. If you are looking for a job that is not just the same old thing day after day. If you are someone that believes in doing the right things and doing them right. Then Sioux Automation is looking for you. An equal opportunity employer, we provide excellent wages and benefits in a comfortable work environment where employees still call each other by their first name and still take pride in providing our customers the highest quality products and the highest level of service in our industry.
Please review the job openings, view our benefits and fill out an online application if you’re interested in a job. Contact Kim at 1-866-722-1488 ext. 169 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Sioux Automation Center.
Quality people. Quality products.