Quality People. Quality Products.
Reports to: Paint Supervisor
Overview: Our painters use state-of-the-art equipment and paint to turn out a flawless paint job that matches the brand new chassis. They pass on a quality product to downstream departments to ensure highest customer satisfaction. Responsibilities:
- – Hangs parts and power cleans part with degreaser, pretreatment and sealer.
- – Sprays each part evenly, covering all edges, corners and flat surfaces.
- – Repairs runs and coats dry spots.
- – Cleans and maintains all painting equipment, including paint shaker, primer system and gun cleaning machine.
- – Cleans and maintains prep bay, painting booths, mixing room and paint drying area.
- – Records time spent and materials used.
- – Assists other painters when needed.
Qualifications: Prior auto body schooling or experience preferred. Must be a self-starter with an eye for detail and a commitment to put out the best product possible.
Employment at SAC
If you are interested in maximizing your talents and developing new ones. If you are looking for a job that is not just the same old thing day after day. If you are someone that believes in doing the right things and doing them right. Then Sioux Automation is looking for you. An equal opportunity employer, we provide excellent wages and benefits in a comfortable work environment where employees still call each other by their first name and still take pride in providing our customers the highest quality products and the highest level of service in our industry. Want to know more about Sioux Automation Center? Check out our About SAC section of the site or click here. Please review the job openings, view our benefits and fill out an online application if you’re interested in a job. Contact Kim at 1-866-722-1488 ext. 169 or email at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Sioux Automation Center.
Quality people. Quality products.