Quality People. Quality Products.
Bill of Material (BOM) /Routing Administrator
Position:Bill of Material (BOM)/Routing Administrator
Reports to:Engineering Manager
The BOM and routing administrator processes engineering change notices to produce the MRP BOM and routes for all levels of production components. He/she reviews completed shop orders and investigates causes of variance, bringing order and consistency to the manufacturing process.
- Reviews, maintains and creates Bill of Materials and routes through processing of Engineering Change Notices(ECNs).
- Coordinates with other staff to estimate labor times and operational sequences for new parts, weldments, and assemblies.
- Reviews and creates all related routing notes and documentation for fixtures, weld wire, forming dies and other items to bring clarity and consistency to the manufacturing process.
- Evaluates and investigates stock controlled shop orders with excessive variance to determine the cause and if a routing or bill of material adjustment is necessary.
- Works with Engineers to solve component and documentation issues.
- Perform cost updates to BOM due to changes in material, overhead, or labor rates.
- Reviews with and assists the Business Manager with monthly updates and variance tracking.
- Evaluates, tracks, and communicates trends in labor times, run quantity changes, and any other anomalies.
Successful candidates will have blueprint reading skills and material knowledge, exceptional analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to see commonality in reports and activities. Previous experience in constructing bill of material and routing structures is preferred.
Employment at SAC
If you are interested in maximizing your talents and developing new ones. If you are looking for a job that is not just the same old thing day after day. If you are someone that believes in doing the right things and doing them right. Then Sioux Automation is looking for you. An equal opportunity employer, we provide excellent wages and benefits in a comfortable work environment where employees still call each other by their first name and still take pride in providing our customers the highest quality products and the highest level of service in our industry.
Please review the job openings, view our benefits and fill out an online application if you’re interested in a job. Contact Kim at 1-866-722-1488 ext. 169 or email at email@example.com.
Your employment application will be sent to our Human Resources department and will be reviewed in a timely manner. If you should have any questions about the application process or hiring status, please contact Kim at 1-866-722-7488 ext. 169. You can also send your resume directly to Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Sioux Automation Center.
Quality people. Quality products.