In the market for quality used equipment? Make Sioux Automation Center your first stop. We have a large selection of competitively-priced quality used equipment to meet your needs. All units have been cleaned, inspected and serviced by our in-house experts.
Our used equipment is categorized either “As Is” or “Rebuilt with Warranty”. “As Is” units are units that have been cleaned, inspected and serviced to a level to ensure the functionality of the unit, unless otherwise noted.
“Rebuilt with Warranty” units have been cleaned, inspected, serviced and rebuilt to a specific level. Rebuilt units carry a 90 day warranty on parts and labor done in our shop.
The Rebuilding Process:
- Initial Cleaning, Inspection & Service Completed
- Determination of Desired Level of Rebuilding
This is usually a percentage of original condition of the unit, for example;
it may be determined that the highest level that the unit can be rebuilt to
is 50% of new.
- Rebuilding Plan Developed & Implemented
- Repair Technicians Rebuild Unit to Desired Level
- Final Inspection
- Unit Available for Sale at Price Based on Level of Rebuild
To see what Silage Bagging equipment are for sale, click the link below.