PROMOTES A COMPLETE AND GENTLE BLEND OF INGREDIENTS WITH FEWER FINES AND DEAD SPOTS
4000 SERIES MAXI-MIXERS
The 4000 Series Maxi-Mixer is the choice for a thorough and efficient blending of most common beef and low roughage dairy rations. With a unique 4-auger mixing chamber featuring an unequal belly height and raised auger design, the 4000 Series mixers promote a complete and gentle blend of ingredients with fewer fines and dead spots.
Increasingly today’s producers use rations that contain large amounts of protein and by-products, resulting in a denser ration. A greater density ration means the mixer must accommodate more pounds of feed per cubic foot. The 4000 Series HDR models (4750 & 4900) have been developed specifically for these high-density rations. The HDR models incorporate an increased torque capacity and other design enhancements to meet the demands of these high density rations.
- Universal Ration Mixing
- Design Promotes a Complete & Gentle Blend of Ingredients
- Fewer Fines & Dead Spots
- Ability to Mix All Types of Rations
- Provides a Thorough & Efficient Blend of Most Common Beef & Low Roughage Dairy Rations
- Optional Roughage kit available for rations consisting of more than 20% roughage
- Mix Quality is the Same for Starter Ration as it is for Finishing Ration
- Fast and Even Unloading
- Rubber Hay extensions available
- High Density Ration (HDR) Models are available for Rations Containing Large amounts of Protein & By-products
- Chain and slat or auger discharges available
- Available in Truck & Trailer Units
- Sizes from 420 to 900 cubic feet
- Pair with a RAM system to maximize efficiency!